NOVEMBER FAN-FICTION (Open) A Letter to Santa

NOVEMBER FAN-FICTION (Open) A Letter to Santa

Jeremy

Dear Santa,
 I know you are real! All the other boys and girls at school say you are fake, but I know you’re real. Mommy says that if daddy had a cool new attack power with a sweet attack graphic that he would be able to clean up the bad guys faster and be home more. I really miss my daddy! Santa, All I want for Christmas is to spend more time with my dad. Will you help me by creating an AMAZING new attack power for Him? Please Santa!
PS. My daddy’s Hero ID is:11122 aka Lantern

Your faithful Believer,
Timmy